Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Lego Land

I have wanted to take Coop to Lego Land for a few months now.  However I didn't want to go alone with crazy Laney and Adam and I aren't brave enough to go on the weekend with the rest of DFW.  It was a rainy Monday with Grandma and Aunt Alli here, perfect timing.  
We had fun, it was no Disney World, but it was entertaining enough for a couple hours.  No plans to go back soon.  Coop had fun but I don't think he will ask to go back.
 We got there right at 10 and were the only ones there, so we got a personalized welcome demo!
 She sat still for about 2.5 minutes of the 2 hours we were there.
 They had a whole room recreated as Dallas-Fort Worth all in Legos.  It was incredible!  I loved this rendition of the Stockyards.
 The Lego Princess Castle had karaoke and the kids adored it.  Not so much for singing, more for the microphone and stage.

Watching Coop race his cars. 
 This is where we spent most of our time.  He would build, race, repeat.  Over and over.
 She was his pit crew, would gather the cars and bring them back to the starting line.

I think the 4D movie was everyone's favorite.  We had to talk Cooper into it, he was scared, imagine that.  It was a fun 15 minute Lego movie-complete with wind, rain and ice.  The kids were hilarious to watch.  
 Think it was time to go???

2 comments:

  1. Was your Lego Land kinda overpriced like the one in KC is? I know KC was wanting to expand and they definitely need to because you don't quite get what you pay for just yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, for sure overpriced...can't believe I didn't include that in post! Prob because I posted half awake at 1am!

      Delete