Friday, February 1, 2013

Smile Fridays - week 32

I posted back here about wanting to do more good in 2013.  I did a few things in January, nothing ground breaking, but little things for a few people.  It felt great.  When my sorority sister and fellow blogger Sarah posted this, I knew it was perfect for me.  

This is Sarah's list.  I love her ideas that I will probably use many!  They are so simple yet will make someone's day.  Hoping to make my list tomorrow with Adam, will post when complete.  Who else is in with me for the 28 Days of Love???  

Adam came home tonight after being gone all week...I was counting down the minutes.  So much so that as he was walking in, I grabbed my bags and was out the door to run a few errands.  Phew, that sweet 3 year old of mine gave me a run for my money today.  There was lots of bedroom time, heart to heart talks and in the end, he lost blankie (his most prized possession at nap) for the day.  I don't know what was up but I am ready to start a new day tomorrow.  I texted Adam at one point that Cooper may be in permanent time out until he got home, his reply was, "remember, if we don't have the valleys, the peaks are never as good. :)"  reality check and so true.  Then I remembered this quote I read somewhere...Children need love,  especially when they do not deserve it.  ~Harold Hulber

I have done a couple trunk shows with the new Spring line.  These earrings have been the biggest hit, sold in both colors!
See them here.
This necklace has been the biggest surprise.  I wasn't going to get it, just wasn't in love.  A couple stylist friends talked me into it and now it's my fave.  Looks dressy but I have worn it multiple times in the 3 weeks I have had it!  And we all know I am not dressing up on a daily basis!  It is so lightweight and looks great on black.  I have already sold a couple to customers.  See it here.

I ran across this on Pinterest a while back and it makes me laugh everytime I see it.  So, so true!




2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with and do! I've already done a couple and it's seriously the best feeling in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that list! I'm totally doing this! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete