Friday, February 22, 2013

Smile Fridays - week 35

If you were a 90210 (the original version) lover like me, you will love this.  Do you know that through high school every Wednesday my two BFF's (stace and ali) and I got Jalapenos take-out and watched the show at Stacey's house.   Every.single.Wednesday.  It was awesome. http://www.scarymommy.com/beverly-hills-90210/

Adore this and want it framed in my home (maybe without that detailed heart pic in the background though:)).  I have been plugging along in my 28 Days of Love and it has been just awesome, 100% awesome.  I am doing nothing life changing, but to know I am making one person smile makes it totally worth it.  Just today I baby-sat for a good friend. My kids love her kids and she is pregnant with her 4th, so who is more deserving than a morning without kids than her!!  

Today is the last Friday in February, that is a BIG reason to smile.  February is just blah.  After this weekend we have visitors the next 4 weekends straight, how fun is that?!  There is sure to be lots of fun blog posts about our visitors in March!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your Blog for a couple of years now. Not even sure how I found it. Anyway, I enjoy your enthusiam for your JayHawks and your sense of helping others like your 28 Days of Love. Your children are adorable to.

    I also help a stay at home mother of two young boys by giving her a break once in awhile. I take them overnight on weekends to give her a chance to catch up. They have no family that lives close so I know she really appreciates it. It makes me feel better to help someone else out to.

    ReplyDelete