Friday, February 15, 2013

Smile Fridays - week 34

It's time to celebrate President's weekend, woot-woot!  Shop at stelladot.com/ashleyjones.  Email me at ash4545@hotmail.com for FREE shipping and any questions!
This cracks me up.  Coop asked to change her diaper, I said-go for it.  You should know that I practically need a straight jacket to change Laney and here she lay for her brother so peacefully!!??  He got as far as opening it when he realized it was poopy.  I took over but he was right there to help.
Friday afternoon haircut!  I didn't realize how bad he needed a haircut until it was over!  He says he will let me style it like the stylist did...we'll see about that.
Have you heard of the Harlem Shake?  Apparently it's taking over You Tube.  All the videos follow the same gist...same song, starts with 1 person dancing and people around them going about their business, then the music drops and it gets hilarious.  It involves costumes/masks and ridiculous dance moves.  It's definitely a love/hate thing, I love it.  Of course my fave is the Kansas basketball version.  For the record...they didn't record this until after the 3 game losing streak was over :).

No comments:

Post a Comment