Monday, February 18, 2013

Cooper reciting Pledge of Allegiance

I have mentioned before that Coop doesn't talk about school once he is home.  Today I thought I heard him mumbling lines from Pledge of Allegiance while playing.  I asked him what he was saying, he said, "your hand goes here,"  putting his hand somewhat near his heart.  And then he recited that whole pledge!!!  What??  What else does this kid know that he doesn't share with us! I didn't even know they said the Pledge at school!  He even cooperated to get it on video so I could send to Dad.  Enjoy :)

4 comments:

  1. Great job Coop! His hand is close enough to his heart (or belly)! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I'm cracking up! So adorable!!! I'm a proud Aunt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job!
    Every morning when I say the pledge (and our 5th graders leading it say, "I pledge OF allegiance, to the flag ..." UGH), I think it's so funny that I saw the pledge every morning at my job. So strange :)

    ReplyDelete