Thursday, August 30, 2012

Morning Freedom

Yep, it's official.  Laney is down to 1 nap a day.  Already???  Yes, my thoughts exactly.  Cooper took a morning nap until he was 18 months and I think I weaned him off of it.  But every kid is different and this girl doesn't need ridiculous amounts of sleep like her brother.  The #1 pro of no more morning nap-our mornings are completely open!  We can whatever, whenever.  The #1 con-I loved my one on one time with Cooper.  We usually did non-Laney-friendly things like Play-Doh, driveway chalk, teeball, puzzles, markers, and any educational activity I could talk Coop into to.  
So, Doodles is getting up between 7:30-8 (a little later now with no morning nap, yay!), down for nap around 1-sleeps 1-3 hours-the 3 hours is a rarity so far and then back to bed by 8.  

No comments:

Post a Comment