Saturday, August 18, 2012

Smile Fridays - week 12

This week's Smile Friday is another shot out to my best purchase ever!, that I mentioned here.  I can manuever it wherever I am to keep Laney with me but out of trouble.  You see, this baby girl doesn't like to be left alone, she wants someone right next to her playing/reading books/talking.  The gate is a bit of an eyesore, but so are the 364 trucks and toys sprawled all over the house.
On this night, Adam was still at work and I was trying to make dinner.  I had both kids 'trapped' in living room but Cooper kept complaining about Sissy messing up his stuff.  So, I manuevered the gate in the kitchen around the island and threw some kitchen stuff in with Doodles.  Well, as soon as Coop saw that she was doing something new/different, he was all about it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment