Monday, August 20, 2012

Feeding the Ducks

It is finally getting below 100 degrees in the evening, so off we went to feed our local ducks-one of our fave things to do!  
 Coop and I are loving McDonalds ice cream cones this summer!   Doodles says hi!
 His ice cream cone eating skills have definitely improved over summer.
 Laney Faith shared a bit of my ice cream with me.  The nose was just a little scratch and seemed much smaller the next night when she knocked her front teeth on the train table...lots of blood and bruised gums. :(
 I forgot wet wipes at home-hence the ice cream face.  
 Off she goes!  
 Just love, love spending evenings outdoors and not at home with the TV on!
 She loves the grass-kept picking pieces and handing them to me.

Adam has hardly been traveling at all and we are loving it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment