Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Kansas Wrap-Up

A few random pics from our 2 weeks in Kansas that I thought just had to be posted...

 This bag has been my shoulder's companion everyday (except the 6 days I was without kids :)) for the last (almost) 3 years!  Anyone that knows me, knows this thing is usually attached to me.  I sadly sent it to the trash while in Kansas.  Coop had spilled his milk in it and after washing it, the spoiled milk smell just seemed heightened.  Farewell my favorite Skip Hop bag, now what do I carry???
 We visited Uncle Aaron, Aunt Cami and kids.
 Nothing says summertime than biting into a tomato straight from the garden!
 We had lots of ice cream.
 Can't believe these 2 are both almost 1!

Our summer of fun isn't over yet, we still have a couple of trips left on our agenda...stay tuned :).


No comments:

Post a Comment