Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wash, MO Fair 2012

I think Adam has missed 2 of his hometown fairs in his 30 years of life and they have been because of our August born babies.  Well, no baby this year, so of course we made it!  I think I have said this before...if you have been to the Jones' house and the Wash, MO fair-you will appreciate this post.  Those of you that haven't, well enjoy the cute pics :).  

ps- I have more pics on my phone but they won't show up on computer!  It's 11:40, so Adam isn't awake to help.  If I figure it out, I will update later.  Mainly they were of the little boys playing in Agriland...where we could have stayed for hours if it weren't for 100 degree temps.

 Laney is thrilled it's the week of the Fair.  She just can't wait to sweat in her stroller and stay up late at concerts :).  Next year you'll love it Doodles, promise!
 Again, Laney is thrilled!  We went straight from airport Thursday morning to the Fair to take a gator tour of the fairgrounds and dine on some of the infamous Fair food. :)
 These cows had a lovely lunch of french fries thanks to Coop.
 Cooper's favorite part?  Hands down, gator rides with Papaw!
 The boys taking in Jake Owen, live in concert.  Yep, we were those parents with toddlers and babies at a loud concert way past their bedtime...never say never :).
 While the girls were at Baby Zick's shower, the boys headed to the fair for a morning/lunch of fun!
 How hot do they look?
Adam texted me this pic, with the following caption, "Any car that has these 3 in it in 13 years is major trouble."  Couldn't agree more.



1 comment:

  1. I love your comment about never say never...oh, so so true. :)

    ReplyDelete