Friday, August 10, 2012

Smile Fridays - week 11

My jobs make me smile!  Not only do I get to spend my days with these 2...

I also get to escape the life of a stay at home mom as a Stella and Dot stylist to make some extra $$ for our family, have some me time, but most all it is a great challenge, which I felt I was missing before.  It has made me step out of my comfort zone and I love that!  Right now I am working about 10 hours a week-usually naptime-and I am putting the monthly deposits in kid's college funds, helped pay for our beach vacation and have some fun, spending money :).  
I got to spend a weekend in San Francisco for Stella and Dot's annual conference back in July, it was actually the weekend of my birthday.  It was pretty darn fabulous and so neat to learn all the inspiration behind the jewels, vision for the company and how it has affected different women's lives.  I felt like a real adult!
Such an amazing city, but chilly in the summer!! 
 They put on quite the show!
 My San Fran roomie whom I met when I got to the hotel, how fun is that!?  We hit it off and had lots of fun in our 48 hours. By the way...she wasn't a complete stranger, her and I are on the same team out of Kansas and about 20 of us went, just hadn't met before.
I am so thankful for the work-life balance I have right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment