Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Too good not to share...


I felt like I would be doing you all a disservice by not sharing this with you!
The bracelet is 60% off at $13.60...I can't even get it at that price.  It is one of my best sellers and looks great alone or stacked.  This is what Cooper's teachers will be getting this year for Christmas...check!  Isn't it the perfect teacher gift?  Or gift exchange gift? Or gift for yourself?  Ok, I will stop there :).  See more details on the bracelet, here.

The tranquility necklace is 50% off at $29.50!  See more about the necklace, here.

Finally the river lariat is 40% off at $41.40!  Read all about the lariat and its versatility, here.

You can shop it all at my Stella and Dot website or email me at ash4545@hotmail.com if you have ?'s.

You are welcome America :).

PS- It's 48 hours only! Ends 12pm on Thursday or until they sell out of stock!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Perfect teacher's gift ... I'd love this bracelet so much more than a $20 Starbucks gift card that I'll never use. (Guess how many of those I have in my purse :( )

    ReplyDelete