Friday, June 29, 2012

Smile Fridays -week 7

This is a KU edition of Smile Friday...
Man, all of these things make me super proud to be a Jayhawk!


Last night T-Rob and Tyshawn Taylor were both drafted in the NBA.  Ask me their Freshman years if I thought T-Rob would be going #5  and Tyshawn at all...prob not.  That Uncle Bill and his staff are pretty incredible at developing players to their highest potential.  I couldn't be happier for Thomas Robinson, he has endured a lot in the last couple years and now he can financially take care of himself and sister, all for the love of the game.

Our 19 point 2nd half comeback against MU is up for Best Game.  I just love the Espy's and the hilarious Rob Riggle is hosting...he's a huge KU fan!  In all the promos for the show, he's sporting KU gear.  I have voted, have you?

Congrats to Mario Chalmers on his NBA championship and one he played a vital role in.  He is only the 6th active NBA player to hold a NCAA and NBA championship.  We are definitely not Heat fans and were pulling for the Thunder-but still love a Jayhawk winning.

Ok, this isn't KU related (in fact, I have chosen to ignore the purple shirts these boys are wearing:)), but it is Kansas related.  Coming from a Kansas farming family, I just love this!  Coop and I have watched it several times already.  Watch it here and share it with your friends, it will totally lighten up your Friday.





No comments:

Post a Comment