Friday, June 1, 2012

Smile Fridays - week 5

We are beach bound in 7 days, enough said.

I just love the end of school year buzz!  My friend (and former teacher too) Jenny called me last week to ask if I missed teaching at times like this like she did.  Oh my gosh, yes!!  Wrapping up a school year and seeing how far you and your students have come over the year is quite the feeling of accomplishment!  That and the thought that for the next couple months you are off of work! So, congrats to all of my teacher friends of another year of making our world a better place by educating your students!

Great, great news on the KU Basketball front, love this and this.  What a great role model for our young fans to look up to!  Let's just hope The Hawk and The Wheel don't corrupt him :).  Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Coop wanted to help me feed Laney Faith dinner and he did a pretty fabulous job.  Almost word for word of what I say to her, he would say,  "Laney, no playing right now, we are eating dinner."  "Oops, we got a little on your chin/shirt."  I just love to see how each one is so excited to see the other in the mornings, after naps, and just randomly throughout the day.  






No comments:

Post a Comment