Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pulling Up and a 3rd Tooth

Laney had her 9 month check up today and thankfully it was uneventful.  She weighed 18 lbs, 14 oz-45%ile and was 29 1/2 inches long-95%ile.  Her head was 45.4 cm-84%ile.  Doctor asked if she was pulling up-nope, not yet.  Fast forward less than 12 hours and Doodles pulled herself up tonight on the bathtub.  Cooper was already in and I had just undressed her, she was determined to get in that tub!  

It's been a rough teething week, her top gums have been really swollen and she just hasn't been herself.   One of the top two teeth just broke through and the other looks like it could be anyday.  

I had my phone with me, so I was able to grab a couple quick pics of her in action before she fell :).  Cooper pulled up for the first time on the bathtub too!
She was a mess from dinner-hence we were headed for bath!  Could she look anymore like her brother here???

3 comments:

  1. Yay Laney!
    I actually thought that last picture WAS a pic of Cooper from when he first pulled up on the tub :) They're definitely siblings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! She looks like Coop! Crazy! Good work Laners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. yeah, that's crazy how much she looks like him in that last picture!

    ReplyDelete