Monday, June 25, 2012

Beach Mornings

Under our beach house deck was a perfect sand area.  The kids spent many a morning/evening collecting shells and building castles.  


 A lot of effort was put into this particular sand castle ;).
 With their shells/rocks.
My view while I was supervising the sand play :).  In case you are wondering, it was Catching Fire (2nd in Hunger Games series) and it was fabulous!  For me, a dream life is the beach and stacks of books to read. 

You should all know that any picture from vacation that looks professional, probably is!  Kristin is a professional photographer so she was snapping away all week and editing the pics.  She graciously shared all the images with me!  How lucky am I?  Check out her website http://www.kristincookphotography.com/ to see all her work.  She is based out of Norman, OK, but does a few DFW shoots throughout the year.

1 comment: