Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The sun shines again and nighttime crabbing

Another fun day at the beach!  While I was up putting Laney down for a nap, everyone else took a walk on the beach.  They came across some stingrays and a lady who had caught a baby shark, pretty neat.  
 Laney is ready for synchronized swimming-watch out Olympics!
 Oh my gosh, I love this face!
 An uncooperative subject...imagine that.
At sunset we headed down to the beach to look for sand crabs.



He was pointing out the oil rigs to me.
As usual, Coop wanted to take a picture.  He got us both in it, so that's a success.
Hello little man.
 After lots searching the kids found 3 sand crabs!  Coop loved walking with the flashlight and seeing them in the bucket, but he was definitely not laying a finger on them ;).

3 comments:

  1. That suit on Laney is to die for! I love the cap, too! :)
    That picture of Cooper in the chair by himself gives a great view of the houses - beautiful! Thanks for sharing all the great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that orange swim cap is just too precious! Looks like such a fun vacation!

    ReplyDelete