Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mother's Day Tea at Preschool

 I received a very special invitation in the mail...


She was all fancied up for me!
 Both kids classes had tea parties at the same time.  I was the only one with a kid in both classes so they graciously accommodated us.  Laney joined us in Coop's room and when his performance was done, we went to Laney's room.  The tables were set up so nice and we were served tea, muffins and fruit pizza.  A few of the girls' moms told me how much their girls talk about Cooper at home :).
 He made some great friends this year in JrK.  I adored the Christ centered curriculum he was taught here, I am going to miss that the most next year.  It made such an impression on him!  I am pretty sure the Bible is not a part of the BV curriculum ;).
Click here to see his class singing, You Are My Sunshine.  It took all I had to not burst into tears, it was the sweetest.  And click here to hear them recite a bible verse they worked hard at!  
 Laney's class was just as sweet!  She is so stinkin' shy in her classroom with her friends and teachers.    She was always happy to go to school but I rarely got anything out of her in regards to what she did while there.
 Click here to see the cutest rendition of A Bushel and A Peck.  And click here to see them recite their Bible verse.
 Gunner was at our house to play afterwards so I had him snap a pic of me and the kids.  There was about 50 outtakes like this one ;).


 We got one!  These 2 make my heart so happy, I am so proud of the kids they are becoming.  I feel blessed to have had such a great school and incredible teachers that made a lasting impression on them this year.  You all know how much I appreciate the time and heart teachers put into our kids!
 Cooper made me an apron including a handprint butterfly!
 Laney's project!




No comments:

Post a Comment