Monday, May 25, 2015

Laney's Dance Recital

Laney started dance after the first of the year and she has really liked it!  I wouldn't say she loved it, just because she never practiced her dancing at home and didn't talk much about it unless she was there.  But she was always happy to go and danced away the hour she was there.
 They had a dress rehearsal their last class for the recital.  I am so glad they did a dress rehearsal for the moms to see what they had been working on because on recital day they were frozen on stage ;).  Here is the dance dress rehearsal.   My videography skills need some improvement.
 They danced to bippity-boppity-boo from Cinderella.  They all loved their dresses and were so pretty!
 Hugs from Miss Marilyn!  She's the best!
 Such a sweet group of girls!  Piper and I enjoyed getting to know all the moms and siblings.  Piper had lots of little buddies to run around with during their 45 minutes of dancing.
 We will miss this sweet teacher!


 Aunt Alli came to do her hair for recital day.  It's days like these that I question why God gave me 2 girls.  I am clueless when it comes to hair and makeup.  Seriously, I can't work a curling iron!  I didn't even have pink lipstick for her!  Thankfully I have backup to help me out.
 Quincy had snoozed in this pack'n'play for a few hours the night before so it was still setup.  Piper wanted in it and was pretty content...awesome!!
 Pretty girls!
 Sweet, sweet sisters!

Hard to get good video and pictures of her up on stage....there wasn't much to video anyway...just a bunch of cute girls waving their wands around.
 This little dancer had quite the crowd in the audience!  My grandma was there too, she just snuck out early ;)
 Cooper and Adam rushed over from his soccer game just in time to see Laney perform.
 She got lots of flowers from her grandparents and great grandma!

 We met up with the rest of the Jones' for lunch at Jalapenos.

We are so proud of our little dancer!  It was such a special day to her!

1 comment: