Thursday, May 14, 2015

Ice Cream, t-shirts and shorts

It was the first week of May and it was finally warm enough (in my book, I am sure lots of other people have done this for weeks) to put all my kids in shorts and t-shirts in the morning for the day!!! The kids have been rocking swim lessons so after Laney's lesson at 5pm, I drove them thru McDonalds for ice cream cones.  Warm weather and happy kids at swim lessons = ice cream for everyone!  They were so excited and surprised :).  

 I picked up this outfit for her at CostCo months ago and she has been dying to wear it.  I called her Sporty Spice all day.
 Can't wait for summer!!!!!

 It was Piper's first ice cream cone and she was loving life!
The wind was fierce!

Of course after swim lessons this week, they wanted to know if we were going to McDonalds for ice cream ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment