Thursday, May 28, 2015

Babies!

I have met some special babies this month!  

 My uncle Greg and Jen had sweet twin baby girls!!!  Twins!  And they have a girl that is Piper's age...their house is going to be so fun in years to come!  I am the oldest grandkid and these girls are the youngest...33 years difference!
 The 2 baby girls together weighed about the same as Piper did!  This is Rozlyn, she was only 3 lbs, 12 oz when they brought her home!  They are both so sweet!!!!
 Then my best friend Julie brought this sweet girl into the world.  Meet baby Madeline!
 She is so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I came home to snuggle with MY BABY, who wanted nothing of it!  Waaahhh!!!!!
Then we found her sneaking applesauce from the pantry to underneath the island where she was puncturing it open with her teeth to eat it.  Our baby is growing up too fast!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment