Friday, March 27, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2015

Another year, another fun St. Patty's Day!
 I made green milk and bought Lucky Charms...that's a big deal in this house because I am sugary cereal hater!  ;)  Then Grandma stopped by with donuts...so my kids had a really nutritious breakfast!
 This sweet girl!  I took the big kids to Chuck E Cheese during nap so the Galbraiths kept Pippi for me.
 Their main bucket list for Spring Break was to go to Chuck E. Cheese.  They were so excited and so happy!  Laney spent most of her tokens on these 2 rides.

 These 2 were all over the place trying to earn as many tickets as they could to get crappy stuff they would lose in less than a day ;).

 They couldn't decide what to use their tickets on...serious decisions people!

 We picked up Piper and came home to play outside.
 We had a St. Patrick's Day dinner at my parents house. 
 The kids got to icing/decorate Grandma's famous sugar cookies...yum!
 She loved her cookie!
 Our little leprechauns-so sweet!
Just one of the many outtakes.

See St. Patricks Day from 20122013 and 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment