Thursday, March 12, 2015

Dentist Visits

Last month the kids had their bi-annual trip to the dentist on a bitterly cold morning.  I can still feel the cold air biting my face as I was maneuvering the stroller and kids in parking lot.  Brrr!!!  They had no problems going because last time was a breeze and they got ice cream at the end from the dentist...woot, woot!!  Also-it was dental health month so they had talking all about teeth at school.  Laney was a tiny bit hesitant but I wasn't worried about her refusing to get in dentist chair.
 Coop was off to play video games in the waiting room so I took pics of this sassy girl!
 He hopped up there like a pro and no cavities!  They took x-rays and did recommend pulling his front tooth that he fell on a couple times between ages 2-3, one major fall in the kitchen that we were sure did that tooth in.  From the X-ray, there was concern that it was damaging the permanent tooth.  I put that advice in my back pocket and knew I would be making an appt soon...however, we had to deal with it sooner than I thought...more of that later.  
 This is how she sat the whole time in my lap, totally mesmerized by what was going on.  And yes, still in her pjs...remember that bitter cold, I wanted to be in my pjs too!
 Laney was nervous and wanted to hold my hand but she was so brave!  No cavities for her either.
 Right as we finish with the dentist, she falls asleep in my arms.
The below freezing temps didn't stop them from eating their ice cream, we just turned the heat up really high ;).

See ya in 6 months dentist!  I will have a Kindergartner then - yikes!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment