Thursday, March 19, 2015

We've got a walker!!!

I LOVE babies!  I want a profession that pays a lot to hold newborn babies and kiss their feet all day. That being said...when my babies turn 1, I am ready for them to start walking.  The crawling all over outside and public places grosses me out.  Like a typical first born, Cooper walked the week of his first birthday.  Then Laney waited until 16 months to start walking.  So, we weren't sure where Piper was going to fall on that scale.  
She was taking a few steps here and there the end of January/beginning of February but didn't officially take off until Valentine's Day weekend at 14 months.  In fact, she started really walking the Wednesday before during Laney's dance class. 
She is still pretty wobbly and entertaining to watch.  A couple weeks ago on a beautiful morning,  the kids were at school so her and I took Lola on a walk.  She was so happy!!



She was so so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment