Monday, March 2, 2015

Snow Day!

A couple weeks ago today, we woke up to SNOW!  The kids were excited, me...not so much.  The Stauffer boys and Kellie came over to play - it was President's Day - so everyone was home.  The kids jumped in the bounce house all morning and Kellie told me about how she had shoveled the driveway before coming over.  Well, she inspired me.  After they went home, I killed two birds with one stone.  I bundled up the kids in what we had and headed out to shovel snow!

They were most excited to make snow angels!



 Proof that I was out in the snow!  Piper napped inside while Adam worked.
 Santa brought the kids these snow colorers (for a lack of better describing words) and they had fun with them.

I let the big kids skip nap to play in the snow.  Within 20 minutes of being back inside, she was on the rug like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment