Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Ordinary Days

Here are some sweet moments from ordinary days around here...
 This girl loves her babies - morning, noon and night.
 And for the record, the big kids dress themselves 90% of the time...just not a battle I am willing to fight.
 Piper has been eating apples whole for a while but recently this is what she does.  She takes bites out of the apple, scrapes the inside off with her teeth and leaves tiny pieces of peels all over.  She's easy to track when she's eating an apple ;).
 These two play so well together when they aren't fighting ;).  They often play house and it is so entertaining to hear their commentary with one another.
 They had to stop for a break because "being a mom and dad is hard work."  
 Pippi had a rough few days of being congested and not napping well.  This day her and Laney totally snuggled up with me on the couch for almost a half hour!!!
 Coop's class had a dentist visit!
 Mamaw and Papaw Jones got the kids a Chick-Fil-A gift card for Valentine's Day so one night I took the big kids out for a dinner date.  
 That's Baby Weezie, Kisses and Hugs.
 One of my best friends is having her first baby and I just couldn't be happier for her!  We got to celebrate that sweet baby girl (due next month!) at a shower.  And I am rocking a super casual look for 2 reasons...there was a snowstorm and I went straight from the shower to the KU/Texas ball game with Adam and the Stauffers.
 Uncle Bill! Uncle Bill!  Adam and I talked about if we could switch lives with one person who it would be and I chose Bill Self...duh.  Adam thought I was crazy but he had no brilliant option for himself...he would probably want to be one of my assistant coaches ;).
People, this is a crazy stat!  I mean a ridiculously crazy stat!  And, that is now 11 Big 12 Championships - ROCK CHALK!!!!!!!!!!!!
 The next day Pippi hit a low from her week of congestion and just not being her cheery self.  So after  napping on me for the afternoon we headed to the urgent care.
 The doctor diagnosed her with not only a double ear infection but a terrible one.  Poor Pippi ;(.
 I got this mini Tupperware set for Christmas for the kids and forgot about it until recently.  They, specifically, Laney have been loving it.  
I love when I find selfies on my phone like this one.  Poor Pippi wasn't feeling well still :(.


No comments:

Post a Comment