Thursday, March 27, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Grandma and Grandpa hosted a St. Patty's Day party a day early.  Wearing green was the only requirement.  
 Cooper took that wearing green to a whole new level.  Green on green with green socks.  When he got dressed he told Adam that he wished he had green shoes to wear ;).
 His finished product.
 Brock and Jade sporting their green spirit!
 The partiers!
 Funny Faces!


The next morning...
A green breakfast!
That's apple jacks (just the green ones) and the marshmallows from lucky charms, all served with green milk :).  The kids thought they were in breakfast heaven!!!

So sweet!
Sisters!  I probably should have fixed Laney's hair after nap but Piper had a blowout so I needed to change her immediately when I realized I didn't have pics of the kids in their green!
Let the outtakes begin...
Laney was insistent that her babies be in the pictures.
Why can't these kids look at the camera when I ask!??!!
And I give up.
Happy 1st St. Patrick's Day our sweet Piper Marie!!!

See St. Patrick's Day last year here .

No comments:

Post a Comment