Friday, May 30, 2014

Royals Game

A couple Sundays back Dad, Uncle Rusty and the kids enjoyed a Royals game.  My cousin was graduating high school and I had planned on a nice hour at church alone and graduation with my mom. The plan was for Adam to stay back with all 3 kids…then his friend called that morning with 4 Royals tickets.  Plans changed.  I went to church and graduation with Piper (put another notch in my public nursing belt, this time Kemper Arena) and the rest of the crew headed to Kauffman Stadium.  They had a blast!  It was Laney's first time and Adam said probably last for awhile.  She had fun but was 100% clueless about what was going on.  If the Peppes' are reading this (which I doubt they are), thank you for the tickets!!!

 Please note Laney's tutu peeking out from under her dress.  She was playing dress-up when I left and clearly got away with it with Dad.  Please also note that my Cardinal fan husband is clearly sporting all shades of blue for the Royals…what?!
 We love how Cooper wears his hats tilted up at a 45 degree angle.
 They spent a lot of the game at the Little K.  I haven't been but it's basically a kid zone.  Laney at least looks the part, right?
 Pretty sure this kid was in heaven.

 Uncle Rusty was the lucky one that got to tag along for the day.
Cheers to more memories made.


Adam uploaded and titled this video...


No comments:

Post a Comment