Tuesday, May 20, 2014

More outside time

Being home with the kids is so much more enjoyable when we can spend part of the day outside.  I remember that from teaching, indoor recess usually equalled crazy kids.  Kids need to be outside to run off some energy and soak up fresh air - it's good for the soul!
 We got a new stroller!  I never had a double stroller with Cooper and Laney because I didn't need to contain Cooper, he listened.  Laney is a different story-I need that girl contained in public places!  
 After much debating and drooling over the BOB, I went with the Joovy.  It is great and several hundred dollars cheaper and I am cheap :).  We just walked 6 hours around the Omaha Zoo with it and it was fab!  
 Oh this sweet baby girl is getting so big, so fast!

 The big kids were playing, I was trying to clean out the garage a bit and I had Piper on a blanket.  I looked over and she had rolled onto the concrete!  This was the first time she had rolled a full circle!!!!
 Sidewalk chalk never gets old with these kids.
Our backyard is the perfect space for Cooper to practice his golfing.  This particular day was so windy that I couldn't take Piper out so we watched the kids from the window.  I mostly prayed that Laney wouldn't walk into his swing.
 Adam played with the kids in the backyard Sunday evening while I put our house back together after a busy weekend.  I looked out to see Laney and just laughed.  She played in that mulch and then moved on to the dirt behind our grass for almost an hour!
The boys were practicing baseball.

Bring it Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment