Thursday, May 8, 2014

Last weekend in April!

How is it the middle of May already?!  Seriously people!
The last weekend of April Adam was out of town for work but that didn't slow us down!
 We started our Friday with sweet Henley!  She spent the morning with us while her mom and dad worked.  It was too beautiful to not get outside - this is us on a walk.
 When Adam is out of town, I try to remember to send him lots of pics of the kids.  I loved her smile here, so I sent it to him.  He texted me back, "I hope you are kidding."  He was in a meeting with surgeons, glanced down at his phone and thought it said 'Big Sister.'  Ha.Ha.Ha.  I am surprised he didn't pass out.
 Always happy!
 Friday afternoon we headed to the park - I love how little he looks on that court.
 Determined to make a basket in the 30 mph winds and 8 foot goal.
 Doing what she does best…eating.

 Friday night Quincy came to stay with us for the weekend.  Her family was headed off to a cruise - lucky her to stay with us instead ;).
Sweet girls!  Quincy was so intrigued by the big kids and all of our toys :).
The hair!  It just keeps growing!  Sometimes I don't know what to do with it.  This night it seemed to just be in her face so I pulled it up in one of my ponytail holders.  Yes, one of mine - not a baby/toddler hair tie!



No comments:

Post a Comment