Thursday, May 29, 2014

Not a typical Thursday

This afternoon we headed out for a walk.  When we left Cooper asked me if it was going to rain.  I said, "no way, the sun is shining!"  Then I looked up and sure enough there was a rain cloud!  A minute later it started raining on us and we rushed back home.  My kids aren't usually fond of the rain.  In the past Cooper has acted like he might melt if raindrops hit him.  Well, when we got home I mentioned they should play in the rain…off they went!
 When did she get so grown up!
 Ok - so he wasn't 100% ok with the rain.  The helmet was his protection :).

 The girl just kills me - carefree and dancing in the rain.
 We found an umbrella!


 Baby sister talked to me while the kids played.
 Just like that the clouds parted and the sun broke thru.  I had saw this on Pinterest and it was a quick game to throw together.  I just drew a target with chalk, rounded up a bucket and some sponges.  They tossed the sponges on the target to try and get the highest points.  Laney had no clue about the points but she managed to hit the 40 right away!

 And then the sky looked like this again!
 One more round of rain!
 Pippi had fallen asleep amidst all the fun.
I mean, can I freeze my babies at this age right now??  Please!!??


Grandma invited us to Summer Music Fest at Town Center Plaza.  We had so much fun!  My kids were a bit crazy but that is pretty typical :).
 Apparently it was the place to be tonight!
 The kids spent a lot of time in the bounce houses and then we found the balloon guy.  
 Cooper asked for IronMan and the balloon man delivered!
 Coop loved it so much he had to take a pic of it himself.
 Laney asked for a flower and Gunner a monster truck.  They walked all over Town Center barefoot, I even took Laney to the GapKids bathroom barefoot, yikes - so gross.
So fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment