Monday, May 26, 2014

Piper's first food

I know, long time-no post!  We have been out of town for a few days on a couple different occasions and Adam and I are addicted to Scandal!  Have you watched it?  If not, you should, nothing else is good on TV in the summer.  We recently cancelled our cable, don't get me started on Time Warner - still working on my letter to the CEO.  So we subscribed to Netflix and started our new addiction, Scandal.  Seriously, it's so good.  With no TV, we are watching it on my computer which means no blogging while watching :).  Moving on…



Just shy of her 5 month birthday, we fed Pippi her first food, butternut squash.  So far I am making her food just like the other two.  We all know I am cheap and it is sooo much cheaper and really, it is so easy! 

She doesn't sit really well in the Bumbo yet, so it wasn't exactly easy.
She wasn't sure what to think.  
There are lots of pictures, I couldn't cut them down!
Hello blue eyes!
My favorite.
Everytime I feed her, she goes for the bowl.
So far she has only had butternut squash and peas.  She loves the peas!  Just this past week we have been sure to feed her every night so we haven't gotten very far in our food selection.

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable! Those blue eyes are stunning! I remember thinking you were crazy to make you own baby food with Cooper but you were right it is SO easy. Glad I took it up for Nathan and Grant. It is way cheaper too! I bought a bag of sweet potatoes yesterday and made 4 ice cube trays of food for $1.99!

    ReplyDelete