Thursday, May 29, 2014

5 months!

Our sweet Pippi was 5 months on May 12 - I took these pics close to that date even though this post is happening much later :).
-She weighs 15 lbs, 5 oz.  I know this because I had her at the pediatrician for her horrible cough :(. Doc said it was probably RSV that turned into bronchilitis.  Nothing you can do for it but let it run its course.  Poor baby.  She has sounded awful all.month.long.  
-She is totally interacting with her toys now instead of just staring at them.  She reaches for things, holds on to them, puts toys in her mouth.
-Loves to watch her siblings and is laughing out loud, so fun!
-Just introduced food, at 5 months she was just eating butternut squash at dinnertime.
-I nurse her 7 times a day-one of those being between 2:45-4am.  Last week I said to Adam, "holy cow, she is 5 months old, why isn't she sleeping thru the night yet, this is crazy!!!"  Happy to report we broke her of that middle of the night feeding last week!
-She is still rockin' her dark locks - she is beginning to lose some of it though…proof is on her sheets and carseat.  However, I am definitely beating her in the hair loss category!
 Obviously not sitting up as she toppled over when I turned around the grab my camera.  Actually - this is exactly how I feel about her already being 5 months!!!!


 She was so serious!
 Those arms and legs are always moving!
 My favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment