Sunday, September 29, 2013

Our Weekend at Home

We have been out of town the last 3 weekends and will be out of town the next 2, so we (well, at least I) were so, so, so happy to be home!!! 
 We had our friends, the Jensens, over on Friday night.  Cooper and their daughter Kate play so well together and were off on their own.  Our sweet Laney Faith totally did her own thing all night and was so sweet and quiet.  She even dressed herself up!  Her and I have worked on this puzzle together but she hasn't been able to do it so well on her own until Friday night!  
  I had a long list of things to do around the house on Saturday and we worked on it...some of us happier about that than others :).  The kids played all morning in their PJ's and did awesome!  We got a new rug and the kids were having a dance party on the open space.
Adam doesn't exactly like to hang pictures and that is putting it nicely, but I got him to do all these in one morning!  We have lived in our house for over 2 years now and there is still lots of space to fill.  I have no desire or talent to do any of it...I would rather clean toilets than shop for house stuff.  I got connected with this awesome gal that does home styling.  Long story short...she is working on stuff for our kitchen, living room, and bedroom.  She does all the artwork herself and is very budget friendly with all her finds, love that!  This is what we have done with the kitchen so far, I have some fun fabric to reupholster those kitchen chairs...who's coming to do that for me?

 Sunday morning we let the kids (well Cooper, sorry Laney, when you start talking you can pick!) pick what to do...to the park it was!
 As much as he wanted to go to the park, he was rather whiny while we were there so the trip didn't last long.
 The weather was beautiful!

I can't believe it's already Sunday night!  Good news, only 11 weeks and 2 days until Baby #3 arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment