Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fire Truck Visit at Preschool

The kids are adjusting so well to preschool, well I should say Laney is adjusting well...Coop just jumped back in with his friends and the routine.

Today was fire truck visit day!  On the way to school, Cooper (my non-morning child) was saying he didn't care a fire truck was coming to school...grumpy.  Well, when I saw his teacher she was laughing about his reaction.  She said he was by far the most excited of all the kids, very animated in his reaction to seeing the firemen.

 On special school days, all the kids wear their preschool shirts.  Not diggin' the camo but no one asked for my input on t-shirt design ;).  **this was the best, "hold hands and smile" pose I got.  God Bless our photographer next month for family pics :).
 Cooper and his first school project!  We have had this assignment for 2 weeks and of course we were doing it at 8:00 the night before it was due...when will I ever learn??  He was very hands on for all it!  He had to create his face on the paper plate.  He drew his face and I hot glued down the pipe cleaners for hair.  We traced his hands on Super Hero paper :).  The paper says, I have blue eyes, I have brown hair, I am a boy, I like to play golf with my Dad.  The kids have to guess who it is in their class.
 He never stopped smiling!
 The zebras!  4 of his friends he has been in class with since he started 2 years ago :).
 I love how the little ones travel thru school!
 Somehow she sweet talks (probably more like cries/whines) her teachers to let her have Lovey whenever she wants...Mom's going to have lay down the law on this one soon.
 Yeah, getting 8 two year olds that just started preschool to gather for a picture and smile wasn't happening :).
She wouldn't take her eyes off the firefighter standing next to her, not a fan!

For a walk down memory lane, Firetruck Visit 2011 and Firetruck Visit 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment