Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Meet Henley Louise!

The main reason for our trip up to Kansas was that my sister was being induced on Friday the 8th with her first baby girl!  
 My parents, the kids and I hung out in the morning at the hospital...you know just in case she delivered before we could hop in our car and get up there ;).  They had a cute little kids play area but my kids were wacko!  Clearly they have never seen a TV with buttons on the front...Coop wanted to watch cartoons and Laney kept turning them off.
 Showing off his reading (memorization) skills to Grandpa.
 Snuggles!  Thankfully I took my kids home to nap and my aunt Trish came over to take care of them the rest of the day.  Thanks again Trish and kids!
 Gunner snuggles!
 We took over the waiting room.
The grandpas dying to hear all the details from Rusty!
 She's here!  Henley Louise Galbraith!  She was 8 lbs 7 oz and 20 1/2 inches long.  Mom and Baby did great!!!
 My dad had to drag us out of the hospital that night...he had the kids in the waiting room ;).
 Souders Grandbaby #5!  The count is 3 girls, 2 boys...our baby will be the tie breaker or put the girls in a strong lead!
This kid loves babies!
The next day my parents kept my kids most of the day so I could spend it with my newest niece!  And then Bryson and Tara took them to their niece's birthday party in the afternoon/evening.  Thanks Bryson and Tara and Mom and Dad...it was so nice to be at the hospital and not be trying to entertain/chase down Coop and Doodles.  Instead I sat and held this sweet girl for as long as I could.
 Mary Louise with Henley Louise.  Yep, Allison, Rusty and Henley are officially her favorites now and we are pretty sure she updated her Will that day to give everything to Henley :).  Mama did let me know that Mary is still available :).
And this is as good as it got here, I do love how Coop has his hand on Baby Henley.
 It was KU Gameday so everyone was in their gear...well at least for pictures anyway ;).  I mean, how cute are these kids??!!!
There were a lot of outtakes but this one is my fave!  Imagine a hospital room with those 3 oldest running around...yikes!!!!!
Welcome to the family sweet Henley Louise, you are so loved!!!

2 comments: