Friday, September 20, 2013

Smile Fridays - week 47

Guess what???  We are on the road again...3rd weekend in a row!  This time we are traveling by air, phew, not sure I could do another car trip.  It's back to Adam's stomping grounds for a long weekend.  The plan was for Adam to meet us at DFW airport on his flight from Chicago and then we would all fly together and he would be there to help me get bags/kids from the car, thru security, etc.  Well, his flight got cancelled and they put him on a direct flight to STL.  The kids were awesome, like above and beyond awesome and made the trip so, so easy.  I still can't believe it!  They had me smiling all day!
This is totally inappropriate but I love it.
This girl is something else.  Adam and I say almost daily that we could just sit and watch her for hours! She is always in someone's shoes and rarely the same ones.  She doesn't go many places without those Minnie Mouse sunglasses and she loves herself a tiara :).


No comments:

Post a Comment