Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Baby Play

When we got home from our 'baby focused' trip to Kansas, the kids were all about playing with Laney's babies.  They had the babies in strollers, shopping carts, Laney's new baby carrier...you name it.  

One night while I was making dinner, they went to my bedroom to play. 
 There they were, taking care of their babies.
 Cooper then said he was in the hospital having babies...wonder where he got that from? ;)  I mean the blanket covered from the waist down and everything!  Apparently he's more observant than I give him credit for!
 His exact words, "Oh, I think my twins are coming out.  Yep, here they are.  
 "Oh, there's one more!"
  "Wanna a picture of us Mom?  Wanna know their names?  Lucy, Trinity and Jenny."  I mean, I was dying of laughter on the inside!
 She was busy with her baby, so sweet!
He asked me if I could baby-sit them while he went to the grocery store.  He took pictures of me holding his babies and then said, "they are getting 2 brothers next week!"


On another note, I made chicken pot pie for dinner tonight, it was super easy and pretty good.  The kids did not approve. Then I made pumpkin streusel cake for dessert and holy cow, it's freakin' fabulous!  Seriously, you need to make it this week!  From my menu you might think it was a chilly fall day here, ha!  My car said 96 this afternoon :) but the house sure smelled like Fall!

1 comment: