Friday, September 13, 2013

Smile Fridays - week 46

It's no secret I love me some Jimmy Fallon.  Here's another classic video featuring him and Justin Timberlake, love everything they do.  See it here!  

Read this on Miss Kansas, I love someone that crushes stereotypes!

To all my teacher friends, I adore this letter written from a mother of Sandy Hook victim to all teachers. Teachers are super heroes, thank YOU for all your hard work changing lives everyday!  


I love that he is always so willing to hold her hand!  You can't really see but he is rockin' Spiderman sunglasses and she is in Batman shades.  We were off to feed the ducks Wednesday morning before it got too stinkin' hot!
This is from our Sunday lunch stop at Sonic on the drive back from Kansas.  But what makes me smile is that we are on the road again today, headed somewhere super fun!  Stay tuned to read all about it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment