Friday, July 26, 2013

Smile Fridays - week 42

We got to see baby #3 today!  It was so incredible, I wish I could bottle up these sono memories...they are so few and far between.  We didn't give in on the gender...it's still a surprise!
This has kept my kids pretty happy this past week.  They take all the cushions off themselves and then I make sure there aren't any gaping holes to the wood floor.
She is loving anything Dora these days...not sure where this new obsession came from.
Cooper had a reptile birthday party tonight.  There was a  Creature Teacher with lots of animals to share.  The kids had a choice to hold the bunny or snake for a picture.  He chose snake, I was shocked! No really, could.not.believe.it.  Such a fun party idea!


Happy Weekend Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment