Monday, July 8, 2013

Catching Up

Holy smokes Batman! It's been 2 weeks since my last post, I have so so much to catch up on!!  A 2 week hiatus can only mean one thing...we have been on our midwest tour visiting family.  It was crazy, so fun but very busy!  I thought I would stay caught up on blog and even brought 2 books thinking I would finish them.  Ha!  I didn't even start either! :(  I will be catching you all up on our fun soon.  In the meantime, here's some random pics leftover from June.

 Cousin Cash introduced Cooper to tic-tac-toe a few months back.  Since then, it's been a restaurant fave while we wait for our food.  Adam took this pic (and prob sent to my family and his :)) because Cooper had just legitimately beat me!
 Last month Laney had her first ice cream cone from McDonalds.  Think she enjoyed it??  This girl usually misses dessert because she goes to bed early. Poor Doodles.
 Creepy ice cream cone eater
 Laney loves to crawl in our bed, specifically Adam's side.  She smiles real big and says, "daddyyyyy."
 First of many bloody noses I am sure.  This girl is always climbing on something and usually falling down as well.
 These 2 occasionally dine on their own.
 Laney got these blocks for her first birthday from our friends, the Stauffers.  She still plays with these almost daily.  Lately she really concentrates on building and is so proud of what she accomplishes.
These 2 are wrestling all.the.time.  And now sister has joined in!  Tonight Adam and Cooper were at tee ball practice and all she wanted to do was tackle me.  Clearly, a girl with an older brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment