Thursday, July 18, 2013

More from Wash, MO

Ugh...here it is, another week and I haven't posted!  This time it's a nasty 24 hour flu bug and a fun trip to Vegas for Stella & Dot to thank for that!!!  On the plane home last night, I made a list of all the blog posts I need to catch up on and the list is at 15!  

Starting back almost 3 weeks ago, I still need to wrap up our trip to Wash, MO!

 Mamaw taught the kids and played many games of war with them.
 Laney reading to Hadley.
Cooper getting his turn, Hadley seems impressed.  Hadley is at the best age, sitting up but not mobile!  
 A patriotic uncle and niece.
 Aunt Tanya got some quality Super Hero playtime with Cooper.  
The girls made my favorite, cookie cake, to celebrate my birthday early.  Emily did all the decorating, so sweet and cute, I loved it!
Love this collage of the girls that Maggie put together.  They are all 6 months apart, here they are youngest to oldest and wearing their red, white and blue!
Here they are...minus the Kansas Jones' kids.
Funny faces!

Such a great few days, we are ready for our next visit, just not the hours it takes to get there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment