Friday, July 19, 2013

Smile Fridays - week 41

This week for Smile Fridays, I am going to post some of my favorite new things!  I love nothing more when friends share a new shopping website, etsy shop, restaurant.  Enjoy!!!
Maggie introduced me to Mix & Match Mama.  She is Bachelor Sean's sister and has a great food blog...nothing fancy but some fresh ideas on what to serve your family.  I have made several of her recipes, made one of our new favorites last week.  You can see her blog here, http://mixandmatchmama.blogspot.com and the specific recipe pictured, here Coach's Stack.  Yum! 

My new favorite flats!  I had never heard of this company until Stella & Dot sent all stylists attending their annual conference with a discount.  I had $100 off any pair of shoes...which is a good thing because I wouldn't have bought them full price.  You all know I am cheap, right?  In fact, my parents covered the difference for my birthday so they were free!  Thanks Mom and Dad (and Stella & Dot), I love them!  I got mine in camel (being practical, boo) but I really wanted the clover or cobalt blue!  Super comfy and fold up for easy storage in your purse when you need to ditch the heels!  And the packaging was icing on the cake!
I LOVE a good Etsy find!  I was in need of a banner for my sis' baby shower and stumbled upon this site, Sutton and Co.  She had a generic It's A Girl banner.  I emailed her our invite and she did a great job at matching it up, just love it!  Seriously, this would have taken me hours!  
Another great Etsy find!  This camera case is my new BFF!  I often leave my big camera at home because I don't want to haul around my big camera bag and I don't want to ruin it in my purse.  There are 4 hands that like to dump their cups, half eaten cereal bars, suckers into it.  Well, this new case is perfect!  It protects my camera in my bag and while carrying it across my body (definitely softens the blow of hitting my kids' heads when I lean down to pick them up ;)).  I have already started carrying my camera more! Check her out here, Pampered Paparazzi.
Ok, not the best pic but I am officially in love with ruffle wide leg pants for little girls.  I would die for them in my size and not look ridiculous.  I originally saw them thru Instagram and started following.   Of course I didn't buy any, just drooled...remember, I am cheap :).  But then Memorial Day weekend they were 50% off and I felt totally justified!  And the shirt she is wearing with them was a $1 from Target!  Then they were featured on Zulily last week in red/blue stripes, hello KU colors!!!!!  Check them out here at Taylor Joelle Designs.
Wanna know every pregnant girl's best friend?  A maxi dress in the summer!  This isn't the best picture and I have worn this so many times I can't believe this is the only pic I have of me in it! 
 I was so excited when my one of sorority sisters, Cara Ingram (now Appleby :)) had opened an online shopping boutique.  If you knew Cara, you know that she has amazing style and she always looked great!  I originally bought these state pillows in KS and MO which I just adore.  I bought this dress pictured and this one too.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!  Go check out her site, I promise you will find lots of pieces to drool over...treat yourself!  I can't wait to purchase some non-maternity pieces next Spring/Summer!  You can shop it all at http://www.blueskiesshop.com.

Ok-let me know if you love any of these already and fall in love after looking online!  





No comments:

Post a Comment