Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Grandma Visits!

Adam was in and out of town all of last week, so Grandma came down to hang with Coop and I.  Wow, did we get a lot accomplished!  Apparently we were so busy that I only took a couple pictures :(.   Our master bedroom now has bedding to match the walls, master bath has accessories, office pics are hung, new table for foyer, baby stuff was pulled from closets, switched Coop's stuff to new room (more on that later) and I am sure to be leaving stuff out!  I also got some errands done that I have been putting off because they just aren't that easy being this pregnant and with a toddler in tow!!!  Of course we snuck in some shopping, good eating a trip to Nothing Bundt Cakes ;). Thanks for visiting Mom, you were a huge help and we had lots of fun!

 Pretty sure Grandma and Coop read hundreds of books over her visit.  Yep, Coop still loves to read and we spend lots of time everyday with our noses in books...I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment