Wednesday, August 24, 2011

39 weeks and 4 days

Today is the day!  Yesterday was supposed to be the day, but they moved me back, much to my dismay.  Pretty sure yesterday felt like the longest day e-v-e-r, but we are at the hospital now waiting on this baby to make its appearance.  We checked in at 7:45 this morning dilated to a 2.5, got an epidural at 1:00, and was at a 4 just a few minutes ago at 3:00.  Thanks to the epidural, I feel great so far. :)  Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Alli, Mamaw and Papaw are all here with Coop, Ad and I.  Here are some final pics...


 holy baby, right?  
Getting rested for his big brother duties :).  Coop actually fell asleep for a short bit on the chair in my room watching Cars...so sweet!  

2 comments:

  1. love my hand in your knickers mum making your clit hard and your pu--y wet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would play with thetits while i slip mycock in her ass

      Delete