Monday, August 22, 2011

Cooper's been a trooper...

through all my doctor's appointments!  He has made every trip but a couple with me to the OB and that includes a 40 minute one way drive.  Our average waiting time has been 2 hours, on a good day we were in and out in an hour but there were days we there for over 3 hours.  Most of the time he sat contently in his stroller people watching, eating snacks, coloring or reading magazines (he always requests the "football one" ESPN).  The last half of my pregnancy he has really been flirting it up with my nurse, Nurse Amy.  He talks about her at home and gets so excited on mornings I tell him we get to visit Nurse Amy and Dr. Gardner.  Nurse Amy couldn't be sweeter and is always loving on him, she has even offered to baby-sit :).  Not only have we been at our regular OB visits, but twice monthly visits to the blood doctor and chiropractor visits too.  Couldn't ask for a better companion!

This was at our last visit

Baby #2 update...was supposed to be induced tomorrow (Tuesday), but Dr. office called today and pushed it back to Wednesday...boo!!!!!!!!!   Take a wild guess about how I feel about this.  Anyway, don't be expecting a baby update tomorrow unless he/she decides to come out on its own which I highly doubt is happening.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you! Can't wait to hear about the little one ... I'll be sending motivating nudges that baby's way :)

    ReplyDelete