Wednesday, July 27, 2011

35 Weeks

It's been a while since I have done a baby update, so here it is!  I am 35 1/2 weeks preggo, but who's counting?  Ha!  I couldn't be more over it even though I really don't have a reason to complain!  Things are going smoothly, been seeing the blood doctor every few weeks to check that my iron and blood platelet levels are high enough.  So far, so good!  I was on steroids the last 10 weeks with Cooper to get my platelets up, but they haven't gotten low enough to start this pregnancy.  Does that mean girl?  Yep, sex is still a secret and I am really torn on what I think it is.  Adam is saying boy and I am just not sure, but if I had to guess, I would say boy as well.  Just can't wait to find out!!!  The countdown is officially on in this house!


3 comments:

  1. So cute! BTW ... I'm totally seeing pink in your future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Ashley! I think I'm going to guess boy. Oh, and did you ever do any more research on diapers? I'd be happy to answer any more questions if you have them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does the 3 and the 5 mean? Girl, can't fool me

    ReplyDelete