Monday, July 25, 2011

The Summer of Ice Cream

Did you know that in 1984 Ronald Reagan declared July as National Ice Cream Month?  Well, let's just say this household has been celebrating for all of you if you haven't been already.  Non-pregnant I can pass up ice cream pretty easily, never been my favorite...give me a brownie or chocolate chip cookie!  This pregnancy, this ridiculously hot summer (going on day #24 of 100 degree plus temps), and a husband and son that love it have had me eating it like crazy!  I have absolutely zero will power and can always justify why I am eating it!  I'm sure your dying to know what is our favorite flavor, right?  Well, we started out the summer going to Milwaukee Joe's in Southlake, but that was getting a little expensive, so it's usually Cookies'n'Cream - straight from the grocery store.  In fact, Coop and I shared a bowl tonight while watching the Bachelorette :).


Cooper usually goes back and forth between Adam and I for bites...smart kid!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment