Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mamaw and Papaw Visit

Mamaw and Papaw Jones drove down for a weekend visit to stay with us, it was great to have them around.  We are lots of good food, had Cooper entertain us, tried to stay cool and of course, put them to work!  Cooper was excited they were coming and kept asking if Kellen and Cash were coming too :).

Coloring with Mamaw

Such a helper ;)



a bike glove and ice scraper...nice accessories coop.


For my birthday, my parents had gave me these awesome letters, however, there was no way Adam and I could hang them ourselves.  I was even more reassured in my thoughts after seeing how long/much work it was for Adam and his Dad...can you see the happiness in their smiles? ;)  But, they got the job done and it looks great!!!!!!  Thanks guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment