Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's a Boy!!!

Introducing Gunner Dowell Souders  8 lbs, 3 oz - 20 inches. 
Born at 7:39pm on July 11, 2011...great birthdate!!
I first posted about this baby news here back in January.  This bundle of joy was supposed to come on my birthday!  Cooper and I extended our stay in KC hoping to see his arrival into the world but he was just too comfy in his momma's belly and was induced just yesterday, days after the due date.  We couldn't be more bummed not to be there, but I got to be on speaker phone (thanks to my sis) to hear Bryson announce it was a boy and I have gotten several pics sent to my phone.  I could just kiss his sweet chubby cheeks on my phone everytime I get a new picture!  

Gunner and Tara are happy and healthy and obviously everyone is over the moon!  Coop is already talking about Gunner, says his name anytime I show him a picture of any baby.  So, the count is 2 grandsons for my parents...will it be 3 ring bearers for Alli and Rusty's wedding or will there be a flower girl???  Only time will tell...about 6 1/2 weeks to be exact, can't wait!!!! 

Proud Grandparents!


Aunt Alli with her second nephew

See what I mean about those sweet cheeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats again to Bryson and Tara, we couldn't be happier for your new addition!  You will be amazing parents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment